Flying Chaos Daemon Engine - Helldrake of Nurgle
converted & painted
I have decided to put my fear of posting here aside and share with all the extremely talented people here one of my favourite projects of all time.
This is an old project of mine back when I wanted to create a Chaos Helldrake proxy for my Warhammer 40K games. I really hate the original model Games Workshop has released so I had decided to make one of my own.
The model is based on Arachnarok Spider kit from Games Workshop with many scratchbuilt elements such as the rotors and the piping. You can see some WIPs on my blog if you like.
I painted the majority of the model using airbrush with dark green and fleshy tones... but I also used plenty of weathering pigments on this one as well, you can see the results mainly on the rotors, where the rust has gone overboard!
I would really love to hear what you think.
Share on Tumblr