So this is the second two colour challenge I've done. I learned a lot from the first and I believe it shows on this one. There are less areas of "grey" and more lively pinks and greens dominate.

I discovered a lot of failures of red pigments in general, the nature of the colour is to turn to pink too rapidly.
And I discovered a lot of strengths with the Pthalo Green I used - in short it is intensely tinting. I knew it was, but this challenge taught me to what degree it's tinting strength was.

And it always seems to be the case, that one pigment used is far stronger than the other. Just the nature of the beast, even when using the same brand throughout the piece. All paints used are Kimera Kolors. The White, Black, Red and Pthalo Green.