sculpted & painted
First figure I made for a while and probably my most ambitious. the reins were going to be made with copper foil but it simply wouldn't glue using superglue, I tried paper and this wouldn't stick either. I popped into my local Screwfix and complained about the glue and one of the customers recommended a glue and spray kit (you apply a dab of glue to one part and spray the other part and sticking the two parts together then sets off the glue) and this worked a treat - I think it's called mitre glue.
Anyway I digress; hope you like my lancer. He's done to an 85mm scale with Supersculpy and a brass rod for the lance
Good job !