• Alessandro

    Great job! Of what did the water? What is this stuff? I want to know the specific name of the material :)

    • Mark Soley [agent_venom]

      Thanks! It’s a clear resin available here in Australia called Liquid Gloss. It was available in a local hardware store.

  • D@nny _

    Cool job with the liquid stuff…nice paintjob also ))

  • John Margiotta "BloodASmedium"

    I’m proud to cyber meet you mark. Only thru Internet do we get the chance to meet the amazing artists whose famous work we’ve come across like this awesome model. Great great stuff