I have been experimenting with different types of methods lately. This time is with mud. Yep! Good old natural mud. :) I used mud collected from a neighboring farmer's dirt road. Really fine dirt, I must add. All I did in this diorama, was add PVA and a little water, and Voila! The muddy pubbles you see were done using a mixture of Liquitex's gloss medium & varnish, and their Transparent Raw Seinna ink for the muddy look. I also tried a little mixture of MIG wet effects and Liquitex Raw Seinna. I think the end result looks pretty convincing. I am still fine tuning the surrounding areas by doing some dry-brushing on the mud, to bring out the different texture. But so far, it appeals to me. The model itself is from AMT 350 Payhauler. I had this kit for a while and did not know what to do with it. The big bucket was cut down to fit. So there is no chassi just the big bucket and front end of the payhauler. I did much on the interior with some additions and some minor scratch built parts. This scenes inspirationa was taken from many photos of collapse mines or sink holes that dumpers and machines alike, have fallen victims. As always, I like to always do some different and try to go one-step further. ;)